This week, we decided what kind of project we would develop for the next weeks. For the brainstorming we used an distributed notepad, where we collected all kind of different ideas.
On Wednesday we tried out the kinect and voted for our best idea as a project: a virtual music keyboard.
So we did a lot of conceptual scribbeling to find out, what features and special functions this keyboard should provide, how the interaction with it should work and how the interface should look like. After collecting a lot of ideas we sorted them in a category list and build three working packages: basic, advanced and fancy.
Dependent on the given time, we would first build everything, what was in the first package and then keep on working on further implementation.
We also prioritized every feature of the first package. So we know, where we are going to start. When the first package is done, we are going to prioritize the next package.